Pool Maintenance Labs - Lido DAO project support (decentralized autonomous organization)
Pool Maintenance Labs is a remote-first not-for-profit technical services company whose objects are education, advocacy, research and experimentation of liquid staking technologies. PML supplies technical services in the blockchain ecosystem and is looking to source a consultant with system analysis experience to support a client project at the Lido DAO. Lido software is a leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to get network rewards for participating in securing the data integrity of the network.
The Analytical contributor workstream is responsible for helping the DAO build models and simulations of blockchain networks and smart contracts using data from a wide range of sources in order to provide DeFi analytics & insights for the community and organisation's strategical and tactical decisions as well as regular analytical support for products and projects.
You will work closely with functional and product workstreams as well as a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
This is a full-time consultant position working for Pool Maintenance Labs. As part of the role, you will be assigned to a client project to support the Lido DAO. As a PML consultant, you are free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most meetings occur between 08:00 and 14:00 UTC.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document system requirements
- Conduct requirement analysis and system design
- Validate and structure a problem, generate epics, design metrics
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability, including searching and analyzing existing solutions
- Prepare project document deliverables, including requirement specification, functional design specification
- Conduct custom research and develop custom scenarios
- Develop system scenarios
- Develop conceptual/functional/economic solution model and test it in different edge case scenarios
- Perform risk analysis identifying and assessing opportunities and threats, problems in existing systems/features
- Identify links between the solution and other solutions/(sub)systems/teams
- Build data models and visualizations of public blockchain data and simulation results
- Work on self-directed data research projects that identify valuable opportunities for further exploration
- Hands-on system analysis, product/software development, and documentation
- Proficient at writing code in Python or similar languages
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Working knowledge of data modeling and data visualization tools
- Advanced English
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, enjoying working with emerging technologies, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math/Applied Math, Business Informatics, Economics or a similar field or similar or 3-5 years of equivalent real-world experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Standard knowledge in the use of data sources and applications to conduct research
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology & crypto
- Experience with data modelling and data exploration tools
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Crypto experience, particularly working with Ethereum / blockchain nodes is a plus
- Readiness to take ownership and responsibility for your work. Never heard of the words “not my role"
- Contribute from anywhere in the world
- Competitive compensation level
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation for education, including language & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Possible Token Rewards Plan
If this challenge sounds appealing to you and you wish to change the world order* we would love to hear from you!
*for the better! 🙂
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply, click here!