Pool Maintenance Labs - Lido DAO project support (decentralized autonomous organization)
Pool Maintenance Labs is a remote-first not-for-profit technical services company whose objects are education, advocacy, research and experimentation of liquid staking technologies. PML supplies technical services in the blockchain ecosystem and is looking to source a skilled consultant Senior Front End Engineer to join our project.
- Code Development: Play a key role in coding and building out front-end applications, ensuring alignment with the project’s objectives and design specifications.
- Technical Implementation: Contribute to the establishment of technical architecture, adhering to coding standards, and best practices.
- Collaborative Effort: Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to implement top-tier user experiences.
- Product Ownership: Oversee the development and maintenance of key product pages, prioritizing consistency and high-quality output.
- Quality Assurance: Advocate for and implement best practices to ensure code quality, comprehensive documentation, robust testing, and effective incident response.
- Full Ownership: Play a key role in maintaining and further developing the end-to-end technical lifecycle of the product: infrastructure, build processes, CI/CD automation, logging, monitoring and alerting.
- Experience: At least 5 years in front-end development with a portfolio demonstrating your expertise.
- Teamwork: Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and with cross-functional units.
- User-Centric Design: Strong grasp of UX/UI principles and their impact on SEO.
- Problem-Solving: Analytical and critical thinking skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Self-Management: Proficiency in managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Frameworks: Strong experience with React and familiarity with Next.js.
- Tools & Practices: Experience with modern development tools like Docker, GitHub CI, and ESLint.
- Monitoring & Performance: Understanding of performance monitoring tools like Grafana and integration with services like CloudFlare.
- Web3: Knowledge of blockchain concepts, the Ethereum network, and tools such as ethers, web3.js, viem, and wagmi.
- Adaptability: Additional experience in back-end or full-stack development is a plus.
- Other Frameworks: Experience with or exposure to Angular and Vue.js.
- Systems Knowledge: Experience with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes (k8s).
- Contribute from anywhere in the world
- Competitive compensation level
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation for education, including language & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Token Rewards Plan
If this challenge sounds appealing to you and you wish to change the world order* we would love to hear from you!
*for the better! 🙂
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply, click here!