Pool Maintenance Labs - Lido DAO project support (decentralized autonomous organization)
Pool Maintenance Labs is a remote-first not-for-profit technical services company whose objects are education, advocacy, research and experimentation of liquid staking technologies. PML supplies technical services in the blockchain ecosystem and is looking to source a consultant with product management experience to support a client project at the Lido DAO. Lido software is a leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to get network rewards for participating in securing the data integrity of the network.
Responsibilities to develop and maintain:
- Define and communicate comprehensive product requirements and specifications for the core web experience, such as lido.fi.
- Ensure product quality, security, and reliability at the highest level within the Web3 ecosystem
- Defining, ensuring the quality of, and communicating product requirements and specifications for the core web experience in the Web3 ecosystem.
- Engage with the Web3 community, seeking feedback, and building a strong user community around the product.
- Oversee the creation of comprehensive user documentation and educational resources for users.
- Proficiency in collaborating effectively with technical teams, facilitating seamless communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies and paradigms within the product.
- Previous involvement in marketing, design, UI/UX development, or sales management roles is considered beneficial.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem is advantageous.
- Skills in content creation and experience as a copywriter can be a valuable asset.
- Contribute from anywhere in the world
- Competitive compensation level
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation for education, including language & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Token Rewards Plan
If this challenge sounds appealing to you and you wish to change the world order* we would love to hear from you!
*for the better! 🙂
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply, click here!