Pool Maintenance Labs - Lido DAO project support (decentralized autonomous organization)
Pool Maintenance Labs is a remote-first not-for-profit technical services company whose objects are education, advocacy, research and experimentation of liquid staking technologies. PML supplies technical services in the blockchain ecosystem and is looking to source a consultant with system analysis experience to support a client project at the Lido DAO. Lido software is a leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to get network rewards for participating in securing the data integrity of the network.
Participate in the implementation of people-related projects: onboarding, learning and development, performance management
- Be involved in the execution of project activities and help project/program routines as determined throughout the project lifecycle.
- Help with the development and revision of project documents, status updates, communications, testing, and implementation efforts.
- Perform market analysis to find the best tools and solutions to run HR processes and implement them.
- Create and help refine materials for an extensive range of human resources deliverables and functions.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners to deliver best-in-class performance.
- Knowledge and understanding of people&culture concepts, procedures and latest solutions for HR in the market.
- Solid organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills and experience in developing connections within the people&culture team and with business associates.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to changing preferences in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to contribute asynchronously and communicate across remote teams.
- Show a professional approach while maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Contribute from anywhere in the world
- Competitive compensation level
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation for education, including language & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Token Rewards Plan
If this challenge sounds appealing to you and you wish to change the world order* we would love to hear from you!
*for the better! 🙂
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply, click HERE!